Monday, July 13, 2009

I want to be unapologetic. I want to jet through life and leave a trail of smoke and turned heads. I never want to settle into the predictability and comfort of life.

That may be put on hold until my Benadryl induced catatonic state subsides. A direct push into my port, and I feel a complete detachment from my body and within seconds, despite my brain's firm refusal to give in, I can almost feel it flowing in my veins, and I find my body settling nicely into the blankets and my head falling against the pillows.

This lack of energy has me frustrated. I want stimulation, I want to breathe life into my bones, and muscles, and faulty lungs. I want to stop the blood before it clogs my airways and comes pouring out of my mouth. I want a medical revolution.

But first, sleeeeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment