Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I blinked and we were all grown up.
Literally, five days ago I woke up and asked my mom to let me wear my pink jumpsuit with the kitties on it, for the tenth day in a row.



The Hicks & Smiths joined us at the Naples abode for a few days of R&R. I was able to meet my cousin's baby, Addison. She's an amazing mother, and has fallen into the role with such ease. But I still picture Kristin as the seventeen year old with the fun car that had the loud stereo who bought cherry red high heels and drove around with me for hours until we lost our voices from singing along to Ludacris's fine rhymes at two in the morning.

The only singing we did this time was a song about 'baby beluga in the big blue sea'. And I must say, we sang the shit out of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment