Thursday, September 8, 2011

I think I know which direction I want to go.
And even as I write this, life throws a few other kinks into the mix, and my ideas fly out the window and settle somewhere in the breeze.

I may get to keep my lungs, but I'll lose my gallbladder. The sooner the better, as a ten pound weight loss is impeding on my ability to breathe.

I started class, and am becoming increasingly unsure if this is the right major. Science is just so ... unyielding. I'd like a little more creativity and flow in my life.

I love this heat, the muggy warm nights, the salty sea air, and yet ... I'm a fall baby. I crave those crisp, clean, cool September, October days that I grew up with. The apple orchards, winding New England roads, small town diners and Cape Cod cottages, orange, red, yellow trees. How do you take a Massachusetts girl and expect her to survive ninety degree heat all year round?

And what's that you say? No sweaters in Florida? It's too warm for boots? It doesn't ... snow???

Seriously. What was I thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment